Sampling & Production
- If you would like to make a new custom design, please send us the design in Corel draw. If you do not have a vector file we can help to re-draw your design with a charge of USD $30
- We normally charge samples at a cost 2-3 times business price as samples consume more material, ink, and time to set or create the moulding.
- Sample will take 2 weeks to get ready after the approval of the design.
- If you would like to see the quality of our products, you can pick any sample from our available stock, as this will be more time-efficient before placing an order or developing a new custom order.
- All samples must be paid fully in advance and sample costs do not include shipping costs.
- The shipping costs of the sample are paid by the customer separately.
- Production takes around a 1-2 months for each batch depending on the season (dry or rainy) and current production capacity
- Our capacity is 50.000 pieces a months but that capacity is split to a few customers that work with us. During the rainy season, we will drop 50% of our capacity at times as we rely on the sun to do part of our production.
- We will start the order after we receive a 50% deposit and full payment should be paid once the goods are ready before orders are shipped.
- Our product includes labeling, hangtag, and/or barcode upon request, where each piece is then packed by a polybag, before packing the whole order in carton boxes.
- We understand the timing in production and will follow the production time as agreed with our customer.